Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh -
1. The Hospital is 550 beded and run by unit systems. It is a dietary Hospital.
2. Clinical side rooms (CSR) are available in the ward.
3. Teaching areas are available in each ward.
4. Hospital Kitchen is run by an approved contractor under the supervision of an authorized and posted dietician of CIMS, Therapeutic kitchen facility exists.
5. All basic and advanced investigations are done in the hospital. It has a central laboratory with three components (Biochemistry, Pathology & Microbiology). Samples are collected at sample collection centre centrally.
Special Investigations :-
1. Hormonal assay
2. Biopsy of all kinds
3. ABG lab investigations
4. Mammography & biopsy
5. CAT scan
6. Interventional Radiological investigations
7. OPG study, (Dental)
8. Radio- immune assay
9. Elactrophoresis study
11. Component cell separation
12. CD 4 Study
OT Complex :-
10 OTs are functional and distributed department wise. It includes one emergency OT with 3 Tables (one for septic cases).
OPDs, are conducted in a separate building in one shift unit wise daily from 09.00 AM to 02.00 PM. excluding Sunday & Holidays. Consultation chambers are available as per MCI norms.
It run by hospital staffs. It is partly computerized. All Hospital data & statistics are stored department wise. Medico legal cases are dealt separately.
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation :-
This department is functional with three qualified staffs and attached to OPD complex.
The Medical Stores and Hospital Equipments stores are run as per MCI norms, Medicine are distributed free of cost to all patients.