Hospital is 550 beded and run by unit systems. It is a dietary Hospital. Clinical side rooms (CSR) are available in the ward. All basic and advanced investigations are done in the hospital. It has a central laboratory with three components (Biochemistry, Pathology & Microbiology).Read more
Department of Psychiatry
Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Bilaspur, CG
About Department :
The Department of Psychiatry has been established since 2002.
Facilities Available in Department :
Monday to Saturday : Time 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
Name of the Doctor : Dr. S. K. Naik & Dr. Gauri Shankar Singh
Address : Ground Floor, OPD Block, Room No – 6 & 7
* Closed on Sunday and Holidays Sanctioned by The Govt. of CG.
Inpatient Services : Number of beds available – 20
Emergency Facilities :
24 hours on all days
Undergraduate Teaching 5th Semester – Clinical Posting – 2 Weeks and 9th Semester – Didactic Lectures.
Research and Achievements :
1. Naik Sujit, Vaswani M, Desai NG, Humoral Immune Function in Non-Parenteral Heroin Dependence: Indian Data; Alcoholism 2001; 37(1): 25-34.
2. Naik SK, Desai NG, Vaswani M, Das SN: N K Cell activity in non-parenteral heroin dependent patients; ANCIPS 2001, PUNE – presented free paper.
3. HP Jhingan, Prakash B, Naik SK, Malhotra S, Lal R; Tobacco use among drug and alcohol Dependent patients. ANCIPS 2001, PUNE – presented free paper.
4. Management of Bipolar Disorders in Women by Non-pharmacological methods – First author – Submitted in November 2009 to task force on women mental health, IPS.
5. Music Therapy as stress relaxation technique during examination in medical students: a study from central India. – Co-author – International Conference on Medical Competence, Ottawa May 2010.
6. Naik SK, Pattanayak S: Pathways to care and understanding of illness among caregivers of psychotic patients. International Conference on Schizophrenia IV, SCARF, 2010.
7. Blast lung experience at CIMS Submitted in January 2010 and under consideration for publication in JIMA.
8. R. MB, D. AM, D. AA, T. PS, N. SK & J. A: Study of Nadishodhana, Bhramari Pranayama and Omkar Chanting on autonomic functions and its reflection on performance amongst preclinical medical students. The Internet Journal of Health. 2011 Volume 13 Number 1, ISSN: 1528-8315.
1. Participated in Frontiers of Psychiatry, 2019, Mumbai – Neuroscience and Psychiatry the New Horizon.
2. Participated in Workshop of Curriculum Based Training for MBBS Course
|Name||Designation||Qualification||Contact No||Email Id|
|Dr. Sujit Kumar Naik||Professor and Head||MBBS, MD (Psychiatry)||email@example.com|
|1||List of Teaching Staff||Download PDF File|
|2||List Non Teaching Staff||Download PDF File|
About CIMS Bilaspur
Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Bilaspur
CIMS Institute Library is one of the best libraries in CG State & having sufficient number of text books in all subject books reference books, national & foreign journals in each subject & Internet Access Wi-Fi. It has more than 9000 book & Indian & foreign journals available as on date.Read more