PG Programme Admission Procedure -
State Quota :-
For admission under this quota, a candidate is required to qualify in Pre PG Entrance Examination conducted by Professional Examination Board, Chhattisgarh (CGVYAPAM). There after candidates possessing domicile of Chhattisgarh State are called for counseling by Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh and seats (Degree & Diploma seats) are allotted according to the availability, at the time of counseling.
All India Quota :-
Under this quota, a candidate is expected to qualify in All India Pre PG Entrance Examination conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Thereafter, candidates are called for counseling by Directorate General of Health Services, Medical Examination Cell and according to availability at the time of counseling seats are distributed.
Documents to be submitted :-
Original documents to be submitted at the time of admission :
1. Admit Card Pre-PG exam.
2. Allotment letter
3. Mark Sheet of First MBBS
4. Mark Sheet of Second MBBS
5. Mark Sheet of Final MBBS Part-I
6. Mark Sheet of Final MBBS Part-II
7. Internship Certificate
8. MBBS Degree
9. Nationality/ Domicile Certificate
10. Permanent Registration Certificate
11. Migration/ Transfer Certificate
12. Caste certificate(if selection made in category seat)
13. Bond (Performa) Click Here