UG (MBBS) Programme Admission Procedure -
State Quota :-
For admission under this quota, a candidate is required to qualify in Pre Medical Test (CGPMT) conducted by Professional Examination Board, Chhattisgarh (CGVYAPAM). There after candidates possessing domicile of Chhattisgarh State are called for counseling by Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh and seats are allotted according to the availability, at the time of counseling.
All India Quota :-
Under this quota, a candidate must qualify in All India Pre-Medical Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE, New Delhi. Thereafter, candidates are called for counseling by Directorate General of Health Services, Medical Examination Cell and according to availability at the time of counseling seats are distributed.
Schedule for Online Counseling for MBBS Seats of Chhattisgarh State. Visit Website http://cgdme.in
Central Government Nominee :-
This quota needs a candidate who has nominated by Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Download MBBS Admission Brochure 2016-17.
Documents to be submitted :-
Following Original documents to be submitted with 2 set of Photocopy at the time of admission :-
1. CGPMT/ NEET - Mark sheet, Admit Card, Rank Letter
2. Allotment Letter.
3. 10+2 Mark Sheet/ Mark sheet of qualifying exam/ Passing Certificate.
4. Domicile Certificate. (For CG State Quota).
5. Caste Certificate/ Caste verification/ Last three year Income certificate for OBC.
6. Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate
7. Medical Fitness Certificate from allotted institute.
8. Rural Service Bond. For Bond Performa Click Here (Also download from www.cgdme.in)
9. Course Breakage Bond. For Bond Performa Click Here (Also download from www.cgdme.in)
10. Freedom Fighter/ Sainik quota/ Physically handicapped certificate (If applicable)