Hospital is 550 beded and run by unit systems. It is a dietary Hospital. Clinical side rooms (CSR) are available in the ward. All basic and advanced investigations are done in the hospital. It has a central laboratory with three components (Biochemistry, Pathology & Microbiology).Read more
Department of Anaesthesiology & ICU
Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Bilaspur, CG
About Department :
1. Department of anaesthesiology & Critical Care has been running since 2001 with Preanaesthetic checkup clinic & ICU since 2005.
2. Presently department is headed by 1 Professor Dr. Rakesh Nigam, 2 Associate Prof. Dr. Bhavna Royzada & Dr. Miltan Debbarma, 4 Assistant Prof. Dr. Shweta Kujur, Dr. Surbhi Banjare, Dr. Mayak Agrey & Dr. Aditya Bidwaikar, 1 Senior Resident Dr. Immi Gupta, 6 Junior resident Dr. Gaurav Gupta, Dr. Dipesh Kumar Kurrey, Dr. Resham Singh, Dr. Anjali Miri, Dr. Ashmita shrivastava, & Dr. Jaya Meera.
3. Pre-anaesthetic clinic (PAC) is held between 8AM-2PM
4. Department consists of administrative block (seminar hall, museum, individual consultant chamber, office) , Major OT complex, 8 bedded preoperative room, 8 bedded postoperative room & 10 bedded ICU (Equipped with ventilator, multi para monitor, Defibrillator & ABG analyzer) , PAC room, Pain clinic.
5. Teaching & training of undergraduates, postgraduates, paramedical, physiotherapy & RCH procedures.
Available Equipment : Anaesthesia work station, Multipara monitors, Defibrillator, Syringe pump, Ventilators, Fibroptic laryngoscope, for all types of surgery eg. General surgery, OBG, ENT, Ortho, Eye.
Facilities Available in Department :
• 8 Operation Theatres well epuipped with centralpipeline for O2, N2O, Air & Vaccum, Boyle’s machine with anaesthesia ventilators, multipara monitor, defibrillator, Emergency drugs, equipments, infusion pump, PAC pump, blood warmer, nerve stimulator for-
• Emergency surgical procedures in Casualty Septic OT
• Trauma, cancer surgery
• Day care surgery and diagnostic procedures in Radio diagnosis paediatric, plastic, burn and neurological procedures.
• 10 bed intensive care unit with ABG analyzer
• Pain clinic pain management on consultation basis
• PAC clinic
• VVIP duties
CME & Workshop :
• Airway Workshop on On 6th October 2018 (Saturday) at CIMS Bilaspur (C.G.) for ISACON CG 2018
• Conference on On 7th October 2018 (Sunday) at CIMS Bilaspur (C.G.) for ISACON CG 2018
Achivement & Research :
Research publications during the last five year - Click Here to View
Symposium & Seminars :
Weekly journal club
Other Facilities :
• Teaching mannequins for CPR, Central line insertion, Intubation.
• LSAS Training
|Name||Designation||Qualification||Contact No||Email Id|
|Dr. Rakesh Nigam||Professor and Head||MBBS, MDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1||List of Teaching Staff||Download PDF File|
|2||List Non Teaching Staff||Download PDF File|
About CIMS Bilaspur
Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Bilaspur
CIMS Institute Library is one of the best libraries in CG State & having sufficient number of text books in all subject books reference books, national & foreign journals in each subject & Internet Access Wi-Fi. It has more than 9000 book & Indian & foreign journals available as on date.Read more